Thursday, May 23, 2013

Memorial Day



Memorial Day will be here Monday and I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and to their families who have sacrificed for our freedom. Memorial Day is a time to remember those who have died while serving their country. It is often marked as the beginning of summer but it is so much more than that. 

I am grateful for those who have and who are currently serving our country. What an honorable and courageous thing to do for others. It is not just those who serve who make sacrifices, I am humbled by the sacrifices that military families make on a daily basis.

Let us take time on this special day to remember those who have served and given their lives for us. Their sacrifice allows us to continue with our work and to continue to make a difference in the lives of others and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment