What is a 3rd party event? Rather than being hosted by Hope House staff, a 3rd party event is hosted by someone in the community for the benefit of Hope House.
Events are varied and have included:
- % of sales for a given time period
- golf tournaments
- music events
- donation for Hope House in exchange for admission to event
We have several 3rd party events are coming up. Participating in them is a fun and easy way of showing your support for Hope House.
- August 1 through August 8 - Brio Tuscan Grille at 500 Nichols Rd in the Plaza will donate 20% of your purchase when you mention Hope House.
- Macy’s is having their Shop for a Cause event on August 27. Tickets are $5 and you receive 25% off all your purchases either in store or online. Hope House is able to keep all of the money from the sale of the tickets. You can purchase tickets by calling Libby at 816-257-9334 or visiting the Shop For A Cause page on our website.
- Birdies Fore Hope is a women’s golf tournament on October 3 at Oakwood Country Club. For tickets or sponsorships, call Libby at 816-257-9334 or visit the Birdies page on our website.